Thursday, October 15, 2009

thursday

me2 copy  

me3

So for the last hour I’ve been listening to the Fox News, about the 6 year old boy stuck in the balloon, just to find out there is no little boy in the balloon! Ugh, what gives?!! not that I wanted him to be in danger, but here they are making a big hoopla about the first grader flying around Colorado in a homemade balloon, and the darn balloon is empty all this time. bogus. I pray that he didn’t fall out though, that’s what they’re talking about now :/

 

So yea, dear blogosphere, I’m sorry for putting you on the backburner but hey, I got a life to live and you just aren’t a priority right now. My sincerest apologies…however, since I have some time, I’ll update you on my most recent productivity! I have to admit that I’ve been quite the little crafter this week. I made two different homemade fall garland, and a wreath. but that’s not all! I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves… :)

 

garland #1, inspired by Elsiecake…see below posts.

leaf2

leaf1

leaf3

Garland #2, inspired by some that I something i saw at Art-Oberfest this weekend

candycorn1

candycorn4 

and my newest wreath!!

wreath2

wreath3

wreath1 

andd who doesn’t love a good loaf or 2….or 3  of chocolate chip pumpkin bread? 

pumpkin2 

ok and apple cider donuts. they were good…at first, but then i realized that I may have overcooked them ha. oh well, guess I’ll just have to try and make them AGAIN. I’m sure Jake won’t mind ;)

 donut

donut3

 donut2

 donut5

^ jake helped as you can see :).

donut4  

 


I should really start baking more "light".

Now I need to make my way over to the Clearwater Jazz Festival to fulfill my photojournalism assignment.

 

What have you been up to??         



ok and I'm in love with this song lately. it puts me in a good mood.


Thank You - Mozella

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your owl cup and your wreath!
Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the candy corn bunting. How cute! Fall baking wins my heart over. I love all of your fall stuff. (I'm a big fan of fall). Thanks for your lovely post.

Happy Fall!

Anonymous said...

Bless your little heart that you don't get to see the changing leaves. I am originally from Houston Texas and we didn't have much of a fall so when I moved further up north and saw what fall was I was smitten. This is my first year in Oklahoma...I'm crossing my fingers that it's a good fall.

Unknown said...

I love all of your things they are so cute and those doughnuts oh my word!

Have a great day!

Natalie Duckett said...

Can I just say that I love everything in this post...
My favorite being the owl mug! I collect owl things- figurines, do-dads &whatnots) And I just ADORE your mug! So cute.
I also love all of your garlands and wreaths. Apple cider doughnuts? Never heard of that but it sounds yummy! :)

heather dawn said...

i loooove the felted garland!! i crocheted some for my house & have loved the way it has turned out
I am so happy to tell you that YOU WON my give-a-way!!! please e-mail me whenever you get this at heatherxdawn@gmail.com so I can get your info!! :)
have a lovely weekend!!

Lovely Kasey said...

best. post. ever. because 1. I loveeee that owl cup 2. Your wreaths and garland look fantastic! 3. those pumpkin loaves...yum. 4. I was so disappointed when my roommate was telling me about the little boy in the balloon only to find out there was no one flying around!

ha, happy fall dear! :)

Courtney said...

Your owl mug is too cute!! I love it. I also love your garlands, especially that leaf one. It's so perfect for fall.

Penny said...

That owl mug is so cute! And the wreath is gorgeous :)