so first off let me apologize for not blogging for almost a month. yes a MONTH. I’ve been extremely busy with school work, as most college students are this time of year, I guess. I also got sick last week, right before we went on our mini vacation…which was not fun. I was so worried we wouldn't be able to enjoy our trip, but my the grace of God I got better before last friday. :)
I have tons to share, but first I’ll back up and update you on our visit to the Florida State Fair earlier in February. Jacob and I love the fair. We have gone every year since the first year we dated and we will probably go every year to come. We never eat a lot of the food because honestly, some of it is just bizarre and ridiculously gross (even though Jake, my little bean pole, will try just about anything). We just usually walk around and pet the animals, go into the arts and crafts hall and this year we stopped and watched the little rodeo they had. Most of the time we ride the Ferris wheel but not this year, we would have frozen.
for those of you who don’t know, that’s Seth in the back. My brother in law.
Last week my sister in law and I hosted a table at our church for a little ladies party they were having and here is what we came up with (we didn’t make the cake, a lady at our church made a centerpiece cake for each table):
I’ll be back later to tell you all about our little mini vacation we took this weekend. Thanks to all my blog friends who tolerate my absence! haha. :P
8 comments:
i like the male modeling shots that are in the middle of all of your fair pictures--hilarious!
and what in the world is he eating?!
now, i want to go to the fair--which is saying something because our fairs are usually REALLY terrible.
good times!!!
I love the tables very festive!
Carrie
I am not going to lie, I am very jealous of your fair adventure lol I didn't go this year!! It may be a first! You guys looked like you had so much fun - very cool! Plus you take the most wonderful pictures!! Wonderful!
I love the colors of the table cloth and decorations!
You've been missed!! ;)
This post totally makes me want a funnel cake in my belly! like right now =D Welcome back :)
Krispy Kreme donut burger...blegh! lol.
Love the table you decorated!
I love love that table with the cake. So cute. I love that color blue with red.
fab fun times!!
First that looks like the funnest place on earth!! looks like you guys had a blast!!
2nd..wow the decorations are amazing!!!!
you girls are great! Our ladies events would love you!!
Post a Comment