Tuesday, December 22, 2009

3 days!

and I’m still decorating here and there, I made paper snowflakes over the weekend and I love them. I hung them in front of my kitchen windows, but I think I might make more to stick on the walls. I wrapped tons of gifts yesterday and our tree looks ready for Christmas!

IMG_3554 copy

 IMG_3553 copy

  IMG_3555 copy

 IMG_3564 copy

and I made some little yarn trees that I love. Here’s the tutorial if you’re interested.

Since we don't have a mantle, we hung our stockings by the tv, and I still haven’t embroidered Cody & Olive’s names on theirs. hopefully I’ll have enough time to do that! but not right now! I still need to make up our Christmas packages, so that’s what I’ll be doing all day today and I mean ALL day. I’m stuck in the kitchen, but that’s the way I like it. :)

 

Merry [almost] Christmas!

5 comments:

Kassi said...

your tree is beautiful and i am in love with your orange chair! the trees are darling... i think i must may have to try that today!

Unknown said...

cute stuff! I hope you have a merry christmas also =)

CupcakeSniper said...

aww your christmas decorations are adorable! <3

Lucia said...

I love Christmas day!! I love Christmas decorations!

Happy Christmas day!:-)

marisa said...

these are adorable!