


It's hard nowadays to think back on the friends that you once had and know that both the person that you've become and the person that they've become are opposite. Have you ever felt like you no longer shared common ground with a person that once was unimaginably close to you? Not that it's a bad thing, everyone grows up a little, changes a little, becomes who they want to be and lives their life. It's just crazy to think back on the plans that you'd made and promises that weren't kept, because of convenient purposes. Again, not a bad thing, just different than you thought. Sometimes I wish things were different, then other times I just thank God that we're still in contact and I'm happy if they're happy.
I'm also happy with my friends at this point, grateful that I have people to turn to, talk to, and share time with and a husband that encourages me to have that social freedom. I'm also grateful for the life that I've been granted. Everyone has there problems, some are out of their control, but me, I can honestly say that I have been blessed. Don't get me wrong, I have my share of issues, but they could definitely be worse. After talking to others, I feel bad for even remotely thinking that my life isn't as great as I want it to be or as it should or could be. My problems are nothing compared to some and I pray that God would grant them the diligence to seek true happiness although they've been mentally/physically/verbally tattered. God can change lives, seek him to help you through your rough times.
well, I guess that's it for now. Sometimes I have all these thoughts running through my head, but I can't put them into words that another would undestand fully. So try to see things from my side of the world. Thanks friends, all of you, whether it was years ago or now, I appreciate you for being apart of my life.
pees owt.
♥ jenn jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment