



and that floor, it give's me a headache and make's me dizzy every time I walk down the hall. Obviously I wasn't the only one, I think that's why they started replacing the floors with tile... way to keep us sane Art Institute!
I seriously need to catch up on my blog readings, I logged on today and I was overwhelmed with all the interesting posts. So I apologize if I have neglected to make my rounds.
Jake should be getting out soon, gotta run!
9 comments:
thats going to be my life in about two weeks...oh, boy!
XO.
emilia.
your pictures are so cute! i know i've said this before, but i really love your bangs :)
ooh i know how you feel about being overwhelmed with catching up on blog reading. if i don't read them for 12 hours or more, i freak out with so many to read!
have a great rest of your night!
Aw, you're cute. And that carpet is definitely head ache worthy. Yuck.
i like your little camera necklace :)
hahahaha :D
sometimes I want to act like that when my day become so boring :)
ohhh. i haven't been in a computer lab is quite a while... but boy do i remember those days! ;)
that carpet is absolutely atrocious.
ha!!! your pictures are great!
haha i like all your photos so funny! and i love your camera charm necklace!
xo B
haha you really shouldn't be complaining about your lab...the one at my school is worse -- hehe!!! :)
the pics are great looks like you were having a lot of fun!
xoxo
Olivia
Post a Comment